Bio-Tricho is a biological fungicide consisting of philosphere micro-organisms specificaly for controling Botrytis and root diseases such as Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Pythium, Fusarium, etc. As micoparasite it feeds on damaging plantpathogenes.
Can be applied to all crops.
Spores of Trichoderma harzianum.
Directions for use
• Dosage: 5ml per litre dechlorinated water sprayed as a foliar or used as a soil drench once a week for prevention.
10-25ml per litre of water sparyed twice a week to control infestations
If spill on skin, wash with water. Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
• No withholding period.
• Do not apply with sulphur and other fungicides and chemicals.
• Do not leave product lying in sun.
• Do not leave spray material over night – spray within 5 hours after mixed in spray tank.
• Dosage and interval of application might differ from crop to crop and weather conditions.
(Consult your agent)
• Store Bio-Tricho in frigde (4°C). Shelflife is about 3 months.
• Compost tea and EM will distroy Bio-Tricho and render it useless.
Pesticide Information Profile
Active(s): Trichoderma harzianum strain SF
Toxicity: PAN Bad Actor Chemical: No
Health risks human
Cholinesterate inhibitor: No
Minimum Risk Levels (MRLs)
Expected residue concentration per applied cm2: < 1000 spores / cm2
Expected time of complete breakdown of actives: natural occuring, killed by fungicides
Withholding period on crop peeled to be eaten: None
Withholding period on crop eaten as harvested: None (wash before eating)
MRLs by Codex Alimarius : Not included
The fungus is not toxic or infective and exposure to the public and the environment will be minimal to non-existent.
Exempted from tolerances.