liquid organic fertiliser
Biological Plant Food.
Bio-Phos contains 10 % P (phosphorus) in phosphate (PO4) form and is a pure, organic, liquid product that is manufactured from natural sources only. Bio-Phos always stays in suspension, making it very accessible for and easily absorbed by the root systems of all plants and crops, shrubs and trees. Bio-Phos moves downwards through the soil profile, and therefore this product can be rinsed or washed into the soil to the required depth, exactly where it is needed – at the root zone – by merely applying it through any existing irrigation systems, (e.g. drippers, micro jets, “spitters”, pivots, etc.), without any danger of blocking or clogging any of these systems.
Bio-Phos is released over a period of 3 to 4 months, which means that it is released slowly. Bio-Phos is cost effective and provides natural phosphorus (P) in phosphate (PO4) form and calcium (Ca), as well as other required plant nutrients to all crops, trees, plants and shrubs. The microbes in the soil, e.g. fungi (e.g. michorriza), aerobic bacteria, nitrogen (N) fixating bacteria, etc. will release nutrients from Bio-Phos that will be available and accessible to the plant for quick absorption and assimilation by its roots. This nutrient releasing process takes place over a long period of time. This will result in improved growth, higher yields, as well as increased flower and fruit quality of all crops.
- Provides balanced plant nutrients (macro and micro nutrients or trace elements).
- Plant nutrients are in their most natural form possible.
- Stimulates old plants, shrubs and trees to new growth levels.
- Increases harvest crop (yield) and a better crop quality of all crops (except proteas, fynbos, buchu, etc.)
- Nutrients, especially phosphorus (P) in phosphorus (PO4) form, are put back into soil.
- Limits rapid leaching of plant nutrients through the soil.
- Soil microbial activities (“soil life”) are increased and speed up, thus releases plant nutrients quickly.
- Relieves stress during conditions of cold (e.g. frost), heat, strong wind or dry and waterlogged soil.
- Enriches any other soil when added to it.
- Root development and growth are considerably improved.
- Cannot burn, scald or damage roots, when applied at the correct, recommended dosage.
- Reduces or even replaces chemical fertilizer applications.
- The pH balance stays consistent in the soil.
This product is easily and evenly applied and easy transportable, including handling and storage.
• Macro nutrients:
3.1 g / kg N (nitrogen); 100 g / kg P (phosphorus), thus 10 % P in PO4 (phosphate) form; 9.0 g / kg K (potassium or potash); 21.8 g / kg Ca (calcium); 10.7 g / kg Mg(magnesium) and 12.6 g / kg S (sulphur).
• Micro nutrients (trace elements):
268.9 mg / kg Fe (iron); 25.3 mg / kg Cu (copper); 45.8 mg / kg Zn (zinc); 264.5 mg / kg Mn (manganese);49.3 mg / kg B (boron) and 0.9 mg / kgMo (molybdenum).
pH (H2O): 3.6; SG (specific gravity) at 20ºC: 1.25 g; maximum particle size: 15 µ (microns)
BIO-PHOS CONTAINS NO ADDITIVES.
Mix at the rate of 2.5-5ml per 1 litre of water, USE ONLY AS A SOIL DRENCH, NOT SUITABLE FOR FOLIAR FEEDING.