10L = Approx. 5.5kg
Apply 1g per 1 litre of water to use as a foliar spray or soil drench once every 2 weeks
Plant derived fulvic acid powder
Fulvic acid is a most valuable input in biological agriculture. It can provide a multitude of benefits for to both soil and plant. Advantages include:
- It is non-toxic.
- It is a powerful organic electrolyte.
- It enhances cell division and elongation. Root growth is magnified with obvious benefits.
- As a foliar spray, fulvic acid increases the plant’s oxygen uptake capacity with an associated increase in chlorophyl production and an increase in the permeability of plant membranes, improving the uptake of nutrients.
- It has a unique capacity to dissolve minerals and trace elements. This feature has tremendous import for fast-tracking the plant availability of rock minerals, i.e., rock phosphate and lime.
- Can interact with sunlight to enhance photosynthesis. This can be particularly valuable during prolonged cloudy periods.
- Can absorb a part of the harmful UV radiation. This property is also used to delay the decomposition of UV unstable active substances such as Pyrethrum.
- Fulvic acid is a potent, natural chelating agent, slowing oxidation and converting metallic elements into readily absorbable, bio-available nutrition with very small molecular size allowing fulvic-chelated minerals rapid entry through plant cells.
- Fulvic acid offers drought protection, due to improved moisture storage
- Fulvic acid can detoxify pollutants in the soil. They absorb toxins (reducing soil-life damage) and catalyze their rapid breakdown.
- Fulvic acid dissolves silica and magnifies the many benefits of this element.
- Fulvic acid is responsible for an increase in stomata opening and transpiration and assists plant respiration as well as improving the respiration of beneficial micro-organisms.
- Fulvic acid directly influences numerous enzymatic processes and stimulates the plant’s immune system.