- Vastly improves soil structure.
- Grows beneficial bacteria and fungi for better nutrient and moisture retention that the plants need.
- Reduces the compaction of the soil making it loose and airy.
- Increases topsoil over time.
- Acts as a great foliar spray to bring the nutrients directly from the leaves into the plants.
- Helps keep the nitrogen in the soil to be released when the plants need it.
- Has been known to outgrow chemical fertilizers with much higher N-P-K values.
- Works great as a compost enhancer.
- Has a shelf life of years, as long as it is undiluted.