Bio-Tricho is a biological fungicide consisting of philosphere micro-organisms specificaly for controling Botrytis and root diseases such as Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Pythium, Fusarium, etc. As micoparasite it feeds on damaging plantpathogenes.
Can be applied to all crops.
Spores of Trichoderma harzianum.
Directions for use
• Dosage: 2 x 200g Bio-Tricho per 100 l water
• Application: Wash spray tank thoroughly to remove all traces of chemicals. Half fill a 10 liter bucket with water (pH 6.0-7.3) and empty the contents of two 200g sachets Bio-Tricho in it while stirring until completely suspended. Now add to water in spray tank and stir well. Properly wet plants.
Active for 10-12 days. Repeat after 10-12 mm of rain.
Powder application on TUBERS: The contents of 10 x 200g sachets must be mixed with tubers for one hectare. The mixing process can be applied in the bags during planting.
If spill on skin, wash with water. Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
• No withholding period.
• Do not apply with sulphur and other fungicides and chemicals.
• Do not leave product lying in sun.
• Do not leave spray material over night – spray within 5 hours after mixed in spray tank.
• Dosage and interval of application might differ from crop to crop and weather conditions.
(Consult your agent)
• The full content of sachets must be used in one go.
• Store Bio-Tricho in frigde (4°C). Shelflife is about 3 months.
• Compost tea and EM will distroy Bio-Tricho and render it useless.
Pesticide Information Profile
Active(s): Trichoderma harzianum strain SF
Toxicity: PAN Bad Actor Chemical: No
Health risks human
Cholinesterate inhibitor: No
Minimum Risk Levels (MRLs)
Expected residue concentration per applied cm2: < 1000 spores / cm2
Expected time of complete breakdown of actives: natural occuring, killed by fungicides
Withholding period on crop peeled to be eaten: None
Withholding period on crop eaten as harvested: None (wash before eating)
MRLs by Codex Alimarius : Not included
The fungus is not toxic or infective and exposure to the public and the environment will be minimal to non-existent.
Exempted from tolerances.