Soil Life Activator.
Bio-Zyme contains natural enzymes, bacteria (microbial flora) and other extracts, necessary to activate and stimulate “microbial soil life”. An application of Bio-Zyme will cause an increase of all advantageous micro-organisms (microbes) in soil. The soil is thus inoculated with advantageous micro-organisms that will enhance and improve the normal biological processes that are beneficial for the development and growth of plants. These soil micro-organisms (soil microbes) multiply quickly, with the result that the soil microbial population will rise, which will then give way to the rapid decomposing of organic material (crop residues) above and under the soil. This fermentation process (i.e. an anaerobic process, without the presence of oxygen – O2) that naturally takes place in soil, is thus composting.
NBio-Zyme also contains an extract that will greatly inhibit the development and growth of pathogenic (harmful and undesirable) bacteria and fungi. If applied correctly, Bio-Zyme will greatly improve the soil as a growing medium.
When unused organic material eventually begins to break down (rot), an anaerobic process starts where there is little or no oxygen (O2) present. This process is called fermentation. This leads to a high pressure (potential) of infection, making the plant more vulnerable to disease. When the balance between water and oxygen is disturbed and the soil becomes more acidic (pH level will decrease), the occurrence of soil-borne diseases will increase. An excess of water or overwatering can lead to water logging, which will result in the dying of organisms, due to an oxygen deficiency.
Bacteria and other microbes multiply rapidly with Bio-Zyme as a growing medium in soil, and produces metabolic waste and organic acids. The enormous increase in the production of these organic acids occurs in the soil profile and an increase in this reaction readily releases more phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). The increase of available nutrients results in improved development and growth of the plant and causes a notable increase in root mass. The fine root hair absorbs more moisture and nutrients from fertilizers that has been applied. With a stronger root system, the plant is able to much better withstand excessive heat, cold, water logging, drought and other unfavourable (stress) conditions, with
higher yields and improved fruit quality as a result. Crops, plants, shrubs and trees such as table and wine grapes, fruit, nuts, berries, grain, fodder, vegetables, herbs, roses, flowers, etc. all flourish under these favourable conditions.
- Can be applied through drip and micro jet irrigation systems.
- Increases the oxygen (O2) levels in topsoil.
- Leaches an excess of salts such as sodium (Na) and potassium (K) ions out of brackish soils.
- Improves soil structure, prevents clod forming (improves earthworm life and activity).
- Stimulates plants to higher growth levels.
- Replaces basic tillage on compacted soils, thus very beneficial to minimum tillage practises.
- Improves the water retention capacity of soil.
- Increase the percentage of carbon in soil.
- Bacteria and other microbes multiply rapidly and produces metabolic waste and organic acids.
- The enormous increase in the production of organic acids occurs in the soil profile and an increase in this reaction readily releases more phosphorus (P) and potassium (K).
- The increase of available nutrients results in improved development and growth of the plant and causes a notable increase in root mass.
- The fine root hair absorbs more moisture and nutrients from fertilizers that has been applied.
- Improves and ensures stronger root, leaf, shoot and stem development to help plants cope and come through these adverse conditions and times of stress.
- Contains no by-products (additives) and will not burn, scald or scorch plants, if applied at the correct, recommended dosage.
- Cost-effective management